Welcome to the Blog Bash 2011 giveaway!
This is the post for prize pack #4, valued at $115, open to residents of US/Canada only.
Check out the other giveaways of this blog bash:
This is a blog hop, so check all participating blogs in here, and hop …
This prize pack contains the following wonderful items:
From Saravanlyn Jewelry: $25 gift certificate to use as you wish in Liz’s store, which contains Handstamped mommy necklaces, handstamped inital necklace, handstamped cuff bracelets, birthstone necklace, handstamped keychains, guitar picks, and more. Value: $25
From Michaelangelas: The Violet – lolite and aquamarine pendant. Gem: Blue Iolite. Resembles fine blue sapphire. Shape: Oval 10x8mm. Weight: 2.17 ct. Accent Stones: 1 2.5mm Aquamarine. Metal Type: .925 Sterling Silver includes 18″ .925 ss designer box link chain. Casting: Pre ordered. Accent stone is set first. Main stone has to be hand notched, stone balanced, hand set, buffed and polished. Care: Gentle Jewelry cleaner. Wipe with soft lint free cloth. Value: $90
Please leave a separate comment for each entry, with your email.
Mandatory entry for giveaway: Follow this blog via Google Friends Connect, leave your username.
- Follow me on twitter, leave twitter username (+1 entry )
- “Like” my Facebook page , leave FB username (+1 entry)
- Heart my Etsy store, leave Etsy username (+1 entry )
- Subscribe to this blog by email(+3 entries)
- Blog about the giveaway and leave link (+3 entries)
- Tweet about the giveaway and leave link (can be done daily) (+1 entry per day)
- For example: “Enter to #win a handmade prize pack over $100 @BeadsByRoni http://bit.ly/l5zuBO Five winners! Ends 6.26 #giveaway #blogbash11“
- Or just click here: “
- Heart Sharobjewels’ Etsy store, leave Etsy username (+1 entry )
- Heart Michaelangelas’ Etsy store, leave Etsy username (+1 entry)
This giveaway is open to residents of US/Canada only.
The winners will be picked using Random.org and announced on the blog and by email.
The winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.